Wednesday, June 8, 2016

F*cking Awkward-Anthology by Various Authors


WITH THIS RING… by TARYN PLENDL:
Nick could just be a tad bit dramatic, “this isn’t like I’m having a heart attack, Chelsea. I have a effing metal ring around my balls and ***k!” This was quite the funny scene.

WICKED WEEKEND by A.D. JUSTICE:
I really liked Colton, “keep talking like that, and I’ll be ready right now,” Colton warned as he picked up her suitcase. “Get that fine *** of yours in the car and let’s hit the road.” Seriously he was quite the likable character, “something effing stung me right on my ***k. We’re getting the eff out of the water now.” Colt adjusted his shorts and started moving through the water toward the shore." I liked this story.

SEX, BLUE BALLS, AND A LITTLE VATOOING GONE HORRIBLY WRONG…  by AHREN SANDERS:
Reed is like a damn little kid when things don't go his way, “Ari, I got us a suite… We leave tomorrow and don’t come back until Tuesday morning. I have plans for us that don’t include anyone but you and me naked.” Blue balls isn't funny, but Reed having blue balls sure is,  “eff no, it’s not funny. Look at this.” I point to the bulge in my shorts. “Nothing about this is funny.”

SIDE TRACKED by ALY MARTINEZ:
I'm thinking Kara doesn't like surprises, “I haven’t showered since Friday!” she announced. “Hell, the only reason I’ve even changed my clothes was to send you dirty pics. My apartment is a wreck. And you’ve just interrupted me in the middle of changing the cat’s litter box. So please listen to me when I say: I want to jump you so bad right now.” She dropped her head to the doorjamb. “But you. Can. Not. Be here right now.” It's so obvious that Kara is a take charge kind of girl, “for eff’s sake, Hunter. I’m not in love with you. I’m about to shave my pubes while you scrub your balls beside me. I believe we both know exactly where tonight is going. So let’s just calm down, get clean, and then get to effing.”

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER by AMANDA MAXLYN:
Scott really needed not to do research it got him into trouble let, I liked this one it was funny, poor Brit I don't know what I would ha e done if I was her.

IT STARTED WITH A DRINK by B.A. WOLFE:
TJ is just a considerate sort,  "I'll talk to her. It’ll be fine. She probably won’t even remember." I lowered my gaze on him, shooting daggers his way. “Let’s just get you home, woman. Before you ruin my jeans, too.”

BALLCUZZI by BROOKE BLAINE & ELLA FRANK:
I really liked Reagan she had spunk, “the next time we celebrate, a good, old-fashioned eff in the swing would suffice.”

TOO MANY OF US by BROOKE PAGE:
This story has me rethinking hotel bathroom sex, but it was funny.


ONE NIGHT OH GOD NO by CAREY HEYWOOD:
To me Matt is good people, “no way. If you leave now you’ll avoid me because you think I care that you threw up.”

#MYBIGFATSTUPIDHOOKUP by CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ:
Holy **** This one was awkward as hell.

DEFINITELY A J NAME by CM FOSS:
You know that movie Coyote Ugly, the morning after scene reminded me of it.

AFTER THE TREEHOUSE by DINA LITTNER:
When you're young it sure is hard to express certain feelings, "you remember in the treehouse when we kissed and you felt me, I mean, you felt my p**** get—? Then you saw James pop a tent in his shorts. ****. This is hard, Jill.”

DREW AND KIERA FILM LOVE SCENE by HEATHER C. LEIGH:
Nothing says revenge like a good stink, and Drew sure turned that body odor up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS by HJ BELLUS:
Paxton's mama is like a python when her furry is unleashed, “I don’t care how old you are and how much sex you’re having, but I’d rather you not hump on your nephew’s Easter basket and my damn dining room table.”

HOT HANDS by K. LANGSTON:
Holden obviously isn't good in dire situations, “your v****a better not fall the eff off,”he says, looking around the room. For what? I have no effing clue, but he better find it." I mean seriously the boy is just clueless, “stay calm. No need for violence. Google will know what to do. Surely, I’m not the only idiot who has fingered his wife after handling Serrano peppers.”

COCKBLOCKED by LAURA WARD:
Dean is easily worked up when he's away from his woman for a time, "man, I was all keyed up. Big D had pitched a tent in my pants after the salad course. We needed to get home. Like yesterday." Finn was such a cute little boy, “so do you, Dean? Do you have a gina like my mama?”

MY KIND OF GIRL by LEX MARTIN:
I felt bad for Clementine and embarrassed for her, "my face burns. Those little shits were listening to us having sex? And rating us? That’s when I realize our mistake. We usually turn on music or the floor is so loud with TVs blaring that we’ve never had to worry about eavesdroppers."

TOYTASTROPHE by LIV MORRIS:
Marilee is a good wife, woman knows how to save the day, “voila,” Marilee says. The remnants of the deadly ***k ring in one hand and the scissors in the other. “The baby maker is saved.”

BLOWJOBS, BAKED BEANS, AND CABBAGE… OH, MY! by MEL BALLEW:
I liked this one there were horses involved.

LOVE INTERRUPTED by R.E. HUNTER:
Embry is always thinking of other, "she rolled him off of her and sat up, pulling the comforter back around her body. “What if we’ve scarred our son for life? How did this happen?”

SUNBURNED by STACY KESTWICK:
Melissa liked to bring up the good, ole days, “West, do you remember me? I helped potty train you back way back when. It used to be all I could do to make you keep your pants on. You were so proud of your little weiner.”

KNOTTED UP by TIFFANY ALEMAN:
Sometimes a woman just needs to let out the giggles, “eff no, I didn’t break my ***k?” He groans. My body vibrates with pent up amusement as I try to hold as still as possible. “Are you laughing right now?” he growls."

IS THERE A BABY IN THIS CUP? by TRUDY STILES:
Just gotta get things done.






No comments:

Post a Comment