Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Dirty Deals by Michelle A. Valentine




NAUGHTY KING:
Alexander and Margo are a perfect match for each other they both test each other and the things that come out of Alex's mouth is panty melting, "her spunk is absolutely the hottest effing thing I’ve seen in a long time. “Margo, the only woman I plan on tying up this weekend is you.” I have to say Alex is becoming one of my favorite people.

FEISTY PRINCESS:
Alex is like a little kid when things don't go his way, he gets all broody, “Margo,” he growls. “Get your *** in this office so we can discuss this matter privately. We don’t need the entire effing office knowing our godd**n business.” I seriously loved Margo, girl knew how to use force when needed, "I rub my cheek, completely confused. “What the eff was that for?” Alex could be sweet, but then his snarkiness always seems to sneak it, "...unless your needs are of the sexual variety. In that case, I expect you to report directly to me so that I can assist you with that. I like for all my guests to be satisfied.” The more the story goes the more I love Alex.

DIRTY ROYALS:
Alex really was a great guy it seemed he would do anything to make his woman happy, "I give her a crooked smile. “Okay, you got me there, but I promise no sex…unless of course, you beg me for it, and in that case, you can’t hold that against me. I am a man, after all.” I loved this series I couldn't get enough of Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment