Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Stone Warriors: Damian by D.B. Reynolds




There were times I wondered if Damian just couldn't help himself:
                      “Whatever. I came out here for some clean underwear. Do you mind?”
                     “Of course not,” he said lightly, then leaned over and dug out a pair of fresh panties and a bra from her duffel and handed them to her with a grin.
I really liked Cassie and how she would sometimes quickly move on to a different subject, “I liked that sweater,” she said, slapping a hand against his chest , a slap that quickly turned into an admiring stroke. “Christ, you have a great chest.” She looked up at him with big eyes. “Do you work out?” I really loved this book, and I can't wait for the other books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment