Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Silk Stocking Inn Box set by Tess Oliver & Anna Hart



RED VELVET:


I liked Grayson's sense of humor, "he laughed. “So, I’m really just a sex object in work boots, huh?” I opened my mouth to apologize. “No, that’s all right,” he said. “I kind of like that.” Grayson is a burly man and I loved his accent, “I’m the real deal, darlin’, but in case you need some solid proof —” He pulled me into his arms. His mouth covered mine, and I melted against him as he kissed me long and hard." I really enjoyed this book it was short, but hot.

SALTED CARAMEL:



I really liked Beck, he seemed like a great guy, and the man was a huge ego booster, “see, that’s why I like being with a bookish woman. Not many women make the word ‘nebulous’ sound so effing hot. And I don’t even know what the hell it means.” I really liked Beck's attitude, “you better effing believe it, sweetheart. It’s not easy to create art when you’re fighting a raging erection.” He released me. “Go ahead. I can take the criticism. I’ve got a tough shell.” Beck is one to speak his mind, “ready?” He stopped and glanced down at the dress. “That was a stupid damn question. How the eff do you expect me to last through a pitcher of beer at the bar when you’re dressed like that, sweetheart? Hell, we might not even make it to the place.” I enjoyed this book Beck was a great man


MOCHA LATTE:

Sometimes Jackson just acts on his actions and damn if it wasn't sexy, “interested?” A short laugh followed as he raked his fingers through his dark hair. “Looking at you standing there in that sexy nightgown , Becca, gives interested a whole new meaning.” He took hold of my arm and pulled me into his strong embrace. His mouth came down hard over mine." Jackson just oozes confidence, “I can give you a much better ride than any ole’ horse.” I loved Jackson this one I'm thinking is my favorite out of the series I always love me some cowboys, each book just got better to be honest. I'm hoping there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment