Thursday, May 5, 2016

Only You by Denise Grover Swank




You have to love first meetings and Holly and Kevin's sure was interesting especially with Holly all nervous:
                     She narrowed her eyes, then said in a haughty tone, “I’m not ready to sleep with you yet.”
                    An amused grin spread across his face. “While I’m happy to hear that’s on the agenda for later, that’s not why I’m holding you now. You were about to step into the hole.” He tilted his head toward it.
Kevin could be a bit forward, "she squatted and picked up her underwear, setting the kitten on the floor, but when she stood, he took her panties and tossed them onto the bed. “Uh-uh. I like you this way.” He grinned. “Easy access.” I really liked this book I loved Kevin he was so sweet and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment