Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Doomsday Love by Shanora Williams




Drake sure can easily please his woman with any request she has, “you wanna see me?” She bobbed her head. “That’s it?” She nodded again, eager this time when I grabbed the hem of it. “Alright.” Tugging the shirt over my head, I tossed it above the steering wheel and then looked down at her. “Good enough for you?” I really liked Drake and Jenny's relationship at times, she was so happy with him, "his mouth twitches as he points his gaze down at my hand. I realize my hand is near his crotch and laugh, pulling my line of sight back up to his. “I guess I can take care of that,” I giggle." I liked this book Drake was a good man well he was also a beast and every beast needs his beauty, and that beauty was Jenny. I loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment