Saturday, April 16, 2016

Salted Caramel by Tess Oliver & Anna Hart





I really liked Beck, he seemed like a great guy, and the man was a huge ego booster, “see, that’s why I like being with a bookish woman. Not many women make the word ‘nebulous’ sound so effing hot. And I don’t even know what the hell it means.” I really liked Beck's attitude, “you better effing believe it, sweetheart. It’s not easy to create art when you’re fighting a raging erection.” He released me. “Go ahead. I can take the criticism. I’ve got a tough shell.” Beck is one to speak his mind, “ready?” He stopped and glanced down at the dress. “That was a stupid damn question. How the eff do you expect me to last through a pitcher of beer at the bar when you’re dressed like that, sweetheart? Hell, we might not even make it to the place.” I enjoyed this book Beck was a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment