Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Python's Embrace by Eve Langlais




There was one scene where I laughed so hard I almost peed myself, and everyone in the room what giving me 'what the hell' looks and that was the scene at the strip club:
                      "Why the eff are you stripping right now?” Aria yelled, not having run away as he told her to.
                     “Gonna unleash my mighty snake.”
                     “That better not be a reference to your ***k.”
Constantine is a proud man and is easily offended where his manhood is concerned, “I’d prefer it if we dropped the topic. Or if you’re that obsessed with my ***k then, by all means, grab a handful. Or mouthful. I’m not picky.” I really like this series and I'm so glad that Melanie's story is next because I've been dying for her storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment