Friday, March 25, 2016

The Dark Vampire by Kate Baxter



********************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS****************




To say that Bria and Jenner have a complicated relationship is kinda putting it mildly:
                         He leaned in close, a snarl gathering in his chest. “I told you what would happen if another male ever put his hands on you.”
                        “You don’t seem all that interested in my body. What would you care if I gave it to someone else?”
Jenner is a protective sort, and goes all cray cray when his woman is missing, “The eff I will! Where did you take her you?” Jenner shouted to the cowardly eff who was no doubt hiding from him. “Where is Bria?” Ronan took a step toward him, hands outstretched. “Don’t,” Jenner growled. “Don’t come near me. I’m so far out of effing control, I don’t know what I’ll do.” I really liked this book and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment