Friday, March 11, 2016

Ryder by L.A. Casey


*****************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS****************








FINALLY the two characters I've been waiting for, I knew from the build up from the other books it was going to be a tough read, suspense was killing, I was dying to know what in the hell was up with Ryder, but I saw a side of him that I loved, like how agreeable he could be:
                    “I’m movin’ back in. Tonight.”
                    “Okay.”
                    “We aren’t usin’ a condom either, because I want us to have a baby.”
                     “Okay.”
                      “From this moment on, being a gentlemen is over. When we’re alone you touch every part of me. Every. Single. Effing. Part.”
                       “Okay.”
I can't wait for the next book in the series, I love it these Slater boys are quite dominant.

No comments:

Post a Comment