Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jordan's Return by Samantha Chase



I liked the chemistry and relationship between Rob and Jordan, “if you were any more thorough, I wouldn’t be able to stand,”she teased. He let out a low chuckle. “Now, what about some dinner?”She continued to rummage around in the refrigerator, calling out ingredients and meal ideas." I liked that Rob would cheer up his girl by telling she looks good, “don’t ever call this garment stupid,”he said seriously. Jordan had chosen to wear the white cotton nightgown she had worn on their weekend away together. “This thing is sexier than any damn item in Victoria’s Secret, and I’ve had some major fantasies involving you wearing this since our weekend away.” I enjoyed this book it was a great second chance romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment