Thursday, March 31, 2016

Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff




The reactions of Andrus whose just so uncivilized it's priceless, “that was a dirty trick, woman,” he snarled. “And you could’ve injured some very sensitive equipment with the zipper.” Can we say arrogant, cocky, and self-assured? Yep that pretty much sums up Andrus, "His thick ***k hung low between his powerful thighs, which were dusted with dark hair. She gulped, unable to take her eyes away from his substantial p***. “Drink it in, meat wench. This teeny weeny is the closest you’ll ever get to such perfection,” he said, his deep, baritone voice filled with arrogance." I loved the way Andrus spoke, he was a considerate man, "Andrus held out his hand and a roll of XXL gold-wrapped squares dropped down, dangling all the way to the floor. “I will manage my plow until you find a more effective way to protect your field.” I loved this book I can't wait for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment