Monday, March 14, 2016

Hot Cowboy Nights by Carolyn Brown



Lizzy isn't like those sissy women who pick at their food or only order salads, girl appreciates her food, “no, looks like they’ve got a special on tacos. Now I don’t know what I want. I’ve been craving a big juicy bacon cheeseburger, but those tacos sure smell good,” she said." Toby is a good man, unconventional when it comes to cheering up his woman, “after that kiss,” he said when he drew back, “this is about as unromantic as anything can be. But would you like to go with me to do chores and then we could fire up the grill and make some burgers?” I really love small town books, everyone is in everyone's business and everyone knows everyone I really like it. I enjoyed this book Toby was a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment