Monday, March 14, 2016

Hanging by a Thread by Jenna Sutton




Cal is a compromising man, “I’ll show you my sock collection if you’ll show me the lingerie you bought when you went shopping with Teagan.” I loved Cal's personality he was a great guy, "...so I came to get you. I loaded you into Belva, and I easily carried you up three flights of stairs because I’m strong and manly. Once we were here, I stripped off your clothes with my eyes closed to preserve your modesty and tucked you in.” He gave an exaggerated wink. “From now on, I expect you to refer to me as your knight in shining armor.” I don't think I can express how much I love Cal, “toothpaste and floss are in the top drawer.” He patted her on the butt. “See you in bed.” I really liked this book the blurb had me nervous but I was nervous for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment