Wednesday, February 3, 2016

To Lure a Proper Lady by Ashlyn Macnamara




Once Lizzie gets a taste, girl just wants more:
                    “But there’s more to the act, isn’t there?” She pushed herself off the table. Her skirts swished about her ankles, her bodice still hanging about her waist. “Caro may have witnessed a horse breeding and mentioned something. I rather expected . . . Well . . .”
                    He held up a hand. “Pray, do not explain. Yes, there is more, but I am not willing to take that risk with you.”
Dysart is a good man always willing to accommodate his woman:
                 “That is more than I have.” A sigh escaped her lips. “I expected to at least have a child or two before someone accused me of being a matchmaking mama.”
                   He chuckled, the sound wicked and enticing. “We can get started on that whenever you like."
I enjoyed this book Dysart was a sexy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment