Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken



Ian's perspective is quite something, "I had to, damn it! What did she want me to do? Sound interested? Turned-on? Intrigued? Curious? I was all those things. I just tried to ignore the insanity bouncing around in my head and blurted, “Your boobs look really good. Perky, happy, just . . . awesome.” Blake was real entertaining, she really was blind to what she was doing to Ian and it was fun watching him unravel slowly, “you think?” She stared down at her breasts, then grabbed them. Holy ***t, was she seriously feeling herself up? I braced my hand against the door and sucked in a breath. “They still feel comfortable,” she said." I enjoyed this book Ian was an idiot at times, his bff Lex was just stupid at times I secretly think he has a thing for Gabs and he's always thinking with his balls so his book should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment