Friday, February 5, 2016

Never Let You Go by Monica Murphy



I liked that Ethan had balls to ask for what he needed, I could have you here with me right now I could probably get through this ***t a lot better,”he admits, sounding so incredibly tortured, so sad. “But …I understand if you don’t want to deal with it. This is a lot for you to take in, I know.” I loved how he thought, “I won’t let anything happen to you or to us. No one can tear us apart. We belong together, Katie. You’re mine.” He leans down and presses his mouth to mine, a quick yet deep kiss that leaves me breathless. “Eff what anyone else thinks. What do you think?” I enjoyed this book I'm so glad these characters got things resolved and the ending they deserved it was a long challenging road with ups and downs and bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment