Sunday, February 14, 2016

Flip This Love by Maggie Wells



Harley, Harley, Harley how to describe him well he's sweet, but at the same time he could be a smarta**, “you’re awful damn worried about how I spend my money. Think about it, sugar. Be my girlfriend, and I’d be willing to let you spend some of it for me. I know you like dresses and stuff. Hell, I’d even spring for shoes, even though you know trash like me doesn’t bother much with them.” Harley can be a blunt man, “I wanted to eff you on my desk today,” he said, his voice rough with suppressed need... I wanted to leave your pretty dress on and eff you six ways from Sunday.” He's not a shy boy, “I’m crystal clear on it.” He graced her with a smile, then thrust his hand into his loosened jeans. “I need to get a couple things sorted before we get to the heavy petting.” She grinned as she watched him rearrange the goods, then button and buckle them away." I really liked this book I fell in love with Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment