Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dirty by Kylie Scott




I loved Lydia, “my breasts.” I waved a hand around the pertinent parts of my anatomy. Though I’m reasonably certain he already knew where they were. “These things, Vaughan. The baby feeders and pillows of sin. You’re staring at them.” His startled gaze jumped to my face. “I wouldn’t mention it, but it’s been a while now and I’m beginning to get a little uncomfortable.” Lydia has a sweet way with words, “how hot you look lying on your bed with a bag of frozen beans stuffed down your jeans to ice your bruised balls.” The conversations these two had were epic:
                  “I just want you to know , I will not be falling slave to your devil ***k and demon tongue. No matter how good they are.”
                 “Hmm.” He rubbed his mouth against my shoulder. “Is that your way of saying you like how I eff?”
                 “Yes. Basically.”
I like what couples do together in Vaughan's mind, so much better than real life, "one of his shoulders hitched. “Hanging out, watching TV, being together. Mostly naked, but occasionally not.” I can't wait for the other characters to get stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment