Monday, February 8, 2016

A Convenient Engagement by Kimberly Bell



Gavan he tries to do the right thing where Hannah is concerned but sometimes he behaves like an animal, which in all honesty I don't think Hannah minds, “last time,” he said as he reached out and stroked his fingers down her neck, and across the gentle slope of her bosom, “I nearly took you up against that wall in your hallway.” Gavan appreciates the simple pleasures in life, “I more than like it, Hannah. I’ve only touch to go on at the moment, but I’m fairly certain you could raise a man from the dead with a backside like that.” His voice had returned to a sensual growl..." I really enjoyed this book it was entertaining, Gavan was a sexy Scotsman, Hannah was awesome for putting up with the antics of Gavan.

No comments:

Post a Comment