Friday, January 8, 2016

The Score by Elle Kennedy




At least Dean has decency to do things in private, “yeah. Go ahead and pick something to watch,” he answers. “I’m just popping upstairs to jerk it and then I’ll join you.” Allie's realizations are sure entertaining, "his bare a** taunts me, not just with its sheer perfection, but because of the red scratches on his tight butt cheeks. My nails had left those scratches. I lift a weak hand and notice the fingernail on my index finger is broken. I broke a nail while clawing at Dean’s a**." Dean sure knows how to put things in perspective, “well, it doesn’t mean anything, baby doll. So you were jealous. Big deal. Do you know how effing jealous I am right now? Do you think I like seeing every guy in the bar drooling over your ***s and shoving their hands in their pockets to rearrange the stiffys you gave them showing up in that getup? I want to rip their eyes out just for looking at you.” Dean tells things how it is, “that was thirty minutes ago. Since then, you’ve showered, waved your ***s and bare a** in front of me getting dressed, and then made little bl***ob circles with your mouth. So yeah, I’m horny again. Sue me.” This is one of my favorite series I love the characters and at the end of each book you get a sense of whose next and I can't wait for the man whose up next.


No comments:

Post a Comment