Sunday, December 13, 2015

Of Silk and Steam by Bec McMaster




Sweet Jesus Leo is sexy, “perhaps I wanted to see who you were meeting with,” he whispered, his lips tracing her throat. He eased the pressure of his hand and felt her draw a breath. Leo edged the back of his fingers lower, brushing over her breasts and the rough gold lace that contained them. “Perhaps I don’t want you meeting men in the dark of Lovers’ Lane.” Teeth brushed against the tender skin where her shoulder met her neck. “Not unless they’re me.” One of my favorite scenes in the book is when Mina is just in a sheet and her and Blade are having a conversation and Leo just stands there dumbly:
                 Blade considered her for a long moment. “I’ll fetch you summat, but Leo’s playin’ lady’s maid.”                                  “Considering he’s directly responsible for the demise of my last set of clothes, I’ll accept that condition.”
I loved this book the men are always brooding and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment