Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Daemon is back and I couldn't be more excited! It's his turn to tell his side, and his side is more raw then Katy's, "not all of her appeared average. My gaze was hung up on her legs and other areas. Damn, they were nice legs." Daemon learns very quickly a pi***d off Katy isn't pleasant to deal with, "I made the mistake of poking her with my pen in class Monday and the look she gave me shriveled up very important body parts. All she had said to me was that I blew up her laptop, and then she didn’t speak to me." Daemon is always pulling out moves, “yes, I touched you.” And I wanted to touch her again, and not for the reasons I was touching her then. “And you weren’t wearing a lot of clothes. And you were soaked… in a white T-shirt. Nice look. Very nice.” He really doesn't know when to shut up, “don’t be embarrassed.” I tugged on the sleeve of her cardigan, and she smacked my hand away. I grinned. “It’s not like I haven’t seen the upper part before , and I didn’t get a real good look down—” I loved seeing things in Daemon's point of view I hope this happens with the other books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment