Thursday, December 17, 2015

Enchantment of a Highlander by Madeline Martin




I loved Alec's reactions, "she lifted the needle. “A Lowlander would never stare at me as you do.”Only when she passed a thread through the eye of the needle did he notice a slight tremor to her fingers. “It’s rude.”He couldn’t help the grin tugging at his lips. She’d said it without malice, but it was enough to let him know she was aware of his interest." When it comes to Ceila, Alec is a whipped man, “he needed a little persuasion,” Alec confessed. Celia arched a brow at him and guilt pricked his conscience. “I apologized,” he added defensively." I sometimes wonder where Alec's head is at, “they know I desire ye ,” Alec said. “And they know to keep their hands off ye. But they dinna think ye’re my mistress. Unless ye want them to.” He winked down at her." I loved this book Alec was a sexy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment