Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Untouchable Darkness by Rachel Van Dyken



There was one scene that Carrie Underwood's song "before he cheats' popped into my head especially while Stephanie and Cassius were in the car, “how dare you leave me!” She hit the accelerator causing me to slam back against the seat." Stephanie can be agreeable:
                    “Now that we’ve gotten all the technicalities out of the way.” I motioned to her ring. “I’m going to make love to you.”
                   “Okay.” Her eyes brightened.
                  “And then…” I brushed a kiss across her lips. “I’m going to do it again.”
Mason's book needs to be next he intrigued in both this book and the first he can be an ornery man but his reactions to fur boots were entertaining, “Ethan’s warm,” Mason barked. “Use him as a blanket, not these.” He snatched the boots and hugged them close to your chest." I enjoyed this book this group is like a group of misfits, each bring a characteristic and charm to the group and without one of them the group wouldn't be the same. I can't wait for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment