Monday, November 9, 2015

Blissful Agony by Brandy L Rivers

                                   


Emily, bless that girl's heart sometimes grabs the wrong body parts, I don't think Clint minds but it makes for an interesting scene, "he stood frozen at the edge of the bed, completely mortified as he stared down at the hand two inches from the bulge in his pants. Blushing, she snatched her hand back. “Sorry, wanted your hand. Where are we?” Emily can be a little hellion, "she giggled. “I’ll do more than put my hands on you tonight. Maybe I’ll leave some marks.” Her nails dug into his chest before scratching down." I'm thinking that this is my favorite book out of the series. I love all the characters in Edonton but I have a soft spot for werewolves and I'm glad this one had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment