Saturday, October 3, 2015

Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

                                   

I'm thinking Steph likes the fact that her man rides a motorcycle, “hot damn,” I whispered. It was Nick. It was Nick on a motorcycle." Right off I could tell that Nick and Steph were perfect for each other:
                      A moment passed before I recovered. “So, you like my shorts?”
                    “I effing loved those shorts.” He grinned as he lifted the bottle to his mouth.
These two really have great chemistry:
                         “Willies?”I shook my head as I began to undress. “Isn’t that what little boys call their ****s?”
                        “If that’s the case, then what I’m seeing right now makes my willy very happy.”
I love this series, I love the characters in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment