Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wicked Edge by Rebecca Zanetti



CeeCee that girl would try the patient of a saint, I think her man is handling things well all things considered, "she patted his gut. “You’re all muscle, Dunne. You could throw me quite a distance.” He growled , his temper really, really, really wanting out." Daire is a man of action, and has no patience what so ever, "heat flushed through him. “So? I’m done. Either you start talking, or I strip you naked, eff you senseless, and then you start talking .” In fact, that was a damn good idea. He pushed off from the wall." Daire may lack in patience but he makes up for that with the butterflies he puts in his woman and our stomach, "he smiled. “I’m sure, and right now, I’m only thinking about you. We can return to reality tomorrow. For now, let’s enjoy the fact that we’re here, in a bed, and you’re naked.” I'm loving this series meeting new characters, who are strong, sexy and alpha, I'm really looking forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment