Monday, September 14, 2015

The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrelyn Sparks



Dougal is one suave man, "he leaned forward and whispered, “Lass, if our bodies fuse together, ’twould no’ be by accident.” Dougal is a strong, alpha male, but he has a wicked caring side about him, "had his red eyes frightened her? It wasn’t something he could avoid. Whenever a Vamp became sexually aroused, his eyes automatically glowed red." Dougal is one of those men that likes to please their women, “I heard you on the phone,” he said softly behind her. “Ye dinna want me to get my hair cut.” I think Dougal enjoys his woman's choice of undergarments, "in a flash, he was there beside her, picking up one of her panties. “ ’Tis so tiny.” He examined the small triangle of silk. “It must barely cover yer honey pot.” I really enjoyed this book, Dougal was fierce when he needed to be and lovable where his woman was concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment