Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Price of His Redemption by Carol Marinelli & Maisey Yates



A girl has to have some boundaries, ‘I can’t kiss you,’ Libby said, revelling at the feel of his solid legs between her thighs. ‘I’m not walking out of here with my face all smeared.’ I really liked Libby she wasn't afraid to fight for what she wanted, ‘then, listen,’ Libby said. ‘I want flowers, I want conversation, I want phone calls and texts and presents…’ He went to open his mouth but she got there first. ‘And before you accuse me of demanding expensive gifts, that’s not what I mean. I’m tired of living on a knife edge . It’s not all about whether you want to see me again, Daniil. It’s about whether or not I want to see you, too, and if you can’t be bothered to pick up your phone and ask about my day then I don’t want you to be a part of it anymore.’ I liked this book although I am curious if Daniil ever got in touch with who he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment