Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Demon's Librarian by Lilith Saintcrow



I personally think Ryan's demon side has some good qualities, “like when I ask you to stay still, it’s because it helps me stay calm. If you’re frightened or hurt, it may make me unmanageable. If you stay calm, move slowly, it will calm me down. If I hold you still, it’s because I want to make sure I don’t hurt you. It . . . reassures me.” When it comes to her man and his safety, Chess isn't afraid to go all wild cat, “you listen, and you listen good. You’re going to take me to Ryan right now, posthaste, young man.” I sound like Charlie . “And you’d better pray he gets better. Because if you let him die, I am going to be all over you like white on rice . And believe me, after the week I’ve had, I am one librarian you do not want to mess with.” I really enjoyed this book, it was action packed not a slow scene in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment