Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh




A girl has to do what a girl has to do and if she has to act/fake being in a relationship she will, "her smile remained high-voltage, but her eyes, they were hard and hurt at the same time. “You’ve been very clear, Noah. Don’t worry, I’m not getting the wrong idea. I know you don’t want me.” Through out this whole book I was team Kit, Noah had some huge *** kissing to do, I'm glad Kit knew how to stand her ground, "she trembled, her hand fisting. “How about you fight for me for once?” Not giving him a chance to answer, she shook her head. “You don’t trust me with your secrets, you mess with my head, you make me feel ugly and unwanted , and you ask why I won’t fight for you?” Anger smashed into hurt, the jagged shards splintering through her. “Eff. You.” Noah slowly grew on me but he had to work hard for my love. I liked this book, this is one of my favorite series.

No comments:

Post a Comment