Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Line of Fire by HelenKay Dimon

                                


Molly and her thoughts were entertaining, "damn retired marines and their impressive muscles. He lifted an eyebrow. “Are you going to invite me in?” When Molly wants something, the woman doesn't care who's in the room, "she pushed up on her elbow and stared down at him. “So I basically announced in front of him that I wanted to have sex with you.” It's always a pleasure to have a man highlight the assets he loves on you:
                          “You.” He smiled. “When you turned around? That a** is amazing.”
                          “Sweet-talker.”
                          “But your legs are my favorite.”
Molly really knows how to shock her man, “you had a conversation with my big brother about sex.” Jason said the sentence nice and slow as he tried to decipher it in his brain." I really loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment