Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You're the Earl That I Want by Kelly Bowen



Oh Joss your man takes things out of context, or you just get your wording mixed up, “I used a soap in my travels that was made with the flower and coconut oil combined. It was the most heavenly thing I’ve ever put against my bare skin. I immediately thought of you.” Heath stopped abruptly in the middle of the dance floor, and the dancers around them grumbled at the obstruction..." Heath and Joss were the perfect match, they complimented each other beautifully, I loved the back and forth banter:
                     “You should be naked right now.” He was yanking at the laces of her dress.
                    “You’re going to rip it.”
                    “Good.” His eyes were scorching.
                 “Gentlemen don’t rip the gowns off their ladies.”
This book had me from page one, I was intrigued through out the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment