Friday, August 7, 2015

When An Omega Snaps by Eve Langlai



Meena just doesn't have an embarrassing bone in her body, “resistance is futile. But cute. Think of me later when you’re masturbating, I know I’ll be thinking of you.” Meena is a sassy little thing that knows how to get Leo's blood pressure pumping, “well, that totally sucks. I wore a really cute dress just for you. It’s short, which means easy access for you. How big are the bathroom stalls at this club?” The rumble he emitted came through loud and clear. She grinned. “You’re right. Too public. We should probably restrict our public nookie to dark alleys. I can be noisier there.” There are times these two like to outdo each other:
                    “Bah. I’m not wearing any underwear,” she announced as she sashayed past him into the hall.
                   It wasn’t the smack on her a** that had her stumbling but rather his claim of, “Neither am I.”
I love this series I'm always eagerly waiting for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment