Sunday, August 16, 2015

Take A Chance by Micalea Smeltzer



Hayes is like a big kid, he was so lovable. Mia stole the show that little girl was freakin' adorable, sweet and funny, and at her tender young age of three she knows what works for her, “duh, but dresses make me pwettier.” Hayes really understands that Mia will always come first in Arden's life, “don’t apologize.” He rubbed his hands up and down my arms. “Go. It’s okay.” He smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll just be over here taking a cold shower and jacking myself off.” This was a bittersweet read sweet because it was Hayes and we all knew his story was going to be good, but bitter because this is the end of the series. I really loved these boys and who knows maybe they'll be some novellas featuring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment