Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston



I would seriously do anything to either be a friend of Cella's or be her daughter, she is downright funny, and eccentric, “now let’s go into this pharmacy and get you some goddamn tampons. My treat!” Cella knows how to get what she wants and is a bossy little thing Crush has no choice but to obey his woman, “fine. Naked it is.” He stripped off his boots and jeans and crawled in beside her. “Happy now?” he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist." There are times Cella gives her man an inch and the boy takes a mile, "Cella batted off his hands. “Do you really want me to tell the Marauder that I didn’t show up for a game because I was busy having sex with you?” I love Shelly's books they are always filled with humor and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment