Thursday, July 9, 2015

Written on my Heart by Cole Gibsen



Lane's daughter sure knows how to put her old man in his place, "she sighs and goes back to scribbling.“ If everybody who worked and had families to take care of didn’t date, there would be no more married people.” Ropes of irritation wind around me. There’s nothing quite like being psychoanalyzed by a ten-year-old." Lane really is a good guy, “then I’m taking you out.” I start to argue and he silences me with the wave of his hand.“ Here’s one thing you need to know about me, Ash: I always take care of what’s mine. And for tonight, you’re mine. And then maybe, when we get back, I’ll take care of you again.” He winks at me as he slides his belt through the loops of his jeans." I enjoyed this book, I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment