Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Promise by Kristen Ashley


Benny he just doesn't want his woman looking at half naked men even if they are on a cover of a book, “I am not buyin ’ books with pictures of guys with no clothes on them,” Benny said, deep and not easy." Benny sometimes needs his woman to ease up on him at times, “you own a dress that won’t make my ***k get hard?” Her eyes got squinty, but her mouth stayed closed. “Can I take that as a no?” he pushed." Benny he puts things in perspective for his woman, “you do know you’re thankin’ me for you givin’ me really effin’ great head.” I hadn’t thought of it that way. He kept going. “Makin’ me so hot, it was either come in your mouth or eff you on your knees.” I loved this book I loved Benny and his alpha ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment