Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Name of the Game by Jennifer Dawson

Gracie is one of those people that doesn't hold back, “why can’t you be a normal guy? I’m offering you sex. Can’t you just take it and quit talking about it?” James may have a stick up his butt almost 75% of the time the other 25% he's a dominant, dirty talking, alpha male, “baby girl, the way you squeezed my ***k when you came is the only compliment I need.” I loved James, "vexing woman. He dragged a hand through his hair. “Fine. I can’t live without effing the hell out of you again. Is that better?” I liked this book I enjoyed seeing James come undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment