Friday, July 3, 2015

The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey



Jo sometimes has to put things in perspective for Julian, “okay, well…” I waved my hand to silence him. I was two seconds away from embarrassing myself, and I really needed to prevent that from happening. “It wasn’t that awkward before, but now we’re just standing here talking and you’re wearing nothing but a towel, so maybe you should go get dressed already.” When he accommodates his woman he gets all caveman, “Julian,” I groaned, frustrated that he wasn’t giving me the access to him that I craved. He growled and ripped the shirt off his head, practically splitting the fabric down the middle." Jo really is a character and drives Julian bonkers it was entertaining, “Jesus, Jo. Can we not talk about youth sports while I’m aroused?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I reached out to touch the bulge in his pants again." I loved this book it was quirky and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment