Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tall, Dark and Immortal by Cat Devon



Freaking Keira is messing with the bull's horns and it's funny, “I don’t usually invite strange men to my apartment,” she mocked him. “But then you aren’t a man. You’re a vampire.” Alex and Keira are seriously perfect for each other, I just can't get one conversation they have out of my head it amused me so much:
                “You heard me. Take a shower with me. A really fast one so I can wash the smoke off."
              “You need me with you to do that?”
              She gave him a long look before murmuring, “There may be places I can’t reach.”
            She blinked and he was nude. “Wow, that was fast,” she said.                      Another blink and she was nude. “Very efficient,” she said approvingly. “Just so you know, we are not having sex in the shower.”
             “Of course we are. It’s going to be fast and hard.”
I loved this book it was entertaining Keira was so damn snarky and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment