Wednesday, July 22, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Bootycall by J.D Hawkins




Title: Bootycall
Series: Bootycall #1
Author: J.D. Hawkins
 Release Date: July 22, 2015



Blurb

Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I’ve got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She’s been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should keep my distance, but I’ve never played by the rules.
I’m going to show her just how good a bad boy can be.







Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.






Author Links

GOODREADS






Giveaway




Dylan can be harsh and mean at times, “who the eff do you think you are? Look, these are my friends. You should try getting some yourself sometime, it might help you be less uptight.” Dylan was alright I kinda didn't like him he could be really mean and he could also be a pig at times. Overall the book was okay there was a cliffhanger which means more story to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment