Sunday, July 26, 2015

How to Save a Surgeon by C.M. Stone



There are times a girl has to argue with herself, especially if a man is involved, “I just don’t know what the hell to think. He was talking about how insecure I am behind my back, when the last time he saw me I was actually feeling pretty good about myself. And then he acts like he’s doing me a favor, saying he doesn’t want to distract from my education by pretending nothing happened between us .” Darla held up a tiny negligee that she was uncertain she could get over her head, let alone the rest of her. “But he couldn’t get enough of me at my apartment.” Jackson's ideas are sometimes good ones, “some sort of… skillet meal?” Jackson waved his spatula at the pan . “Onions, peppers, sausage and potatoes. I figured drugging ourselves with fat and carbs might help make the day a little less nerve wracking.” I liked this book sometimes a man just needs a woman to thaw him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment