Monday, July 6, 2015

Crossing the Line by Kierney Scott



Sometimes Torres just loses it, and I don't blame him, “ask me. What do you want to know? I don’t remember the explosion. You know how Moses died. And I will kill Patterson if he ever comes near you again. There, we have talked about it. Now let’s talk about Paige. Or maybe we should start with where you were yesterday.” He spit out the words, negating the invitation for further discussion." An easy going Beth is a happy one, "Beth shook her head. She held his face in her hands. “No, Torres, you’re mine . I picked you. Let’s not forget that. I picked you and trained you and then I slept with you. So you’re mine.” Torres amused me the boy just couldn't help himself at times, “less talking. More sex. Clothes off,” he growled. She wasn’t moving fast enough. He raised her arms and pulled off her nightgown in one fluid motion and then his hands were on his zip. “I can kiss your mouth or your breasts . We don’t have time for both.” His hand was already on her breasts, his thumb gently circling her nipple. “God I love your breasts.” I liked this book I fell in love with Torres.

No comments:

Post a Comment