Sunday, June 21, 2015

Twisted Bond by Emma Hart



Drake obviously doesn't know that it's rude to bring up inappropriate matters, "his smile grows. “Noelle,” he murmurs, “not ten minutes ago, you had your legs wrapped around my waist and your tongue in my mouth. Little late to be worryin’ about personal space, don’t you think, cupcake?” I really think Noelle and Drake are perfect for each othr they egg each other on but really it's sexual flirtation, “Noelle, trust me, babe , you did effin’ do it. But that ain’t what that call was about.” Don’t look down, Noelle. Whatever you do, don’t look down at his pants. I look down. Holy ***t. I really did do it. And now, I do really want to do it." I really enjoyed this book, I think it's going to be another great series and Emma is showing us her talent for mystery and romance mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment