Saturday, June 27, 2015

Baby's Got Bite by Candace Havens




Linc I just loved him, "he leaned in so close that his breath tickled her ear. “I mean, I know how to put a woman’s needs above mine. And I’m a narcissistic a***ole.” Bennett that girl cracked me up, “just a little tipsy, thanks,” she said. “But I’m also horny. Besides, I know what I’m doing. So if you can’t get it up for me, no worries. I can try elsewhere. I just need someone with a ***k. Not super picky tonight.” Linc can be a tad bit possessive, “no. You aren’t going anywhere. I don’t want them seeing your just-effed face. You’re too beautiful as it is.” He is just not a sharing person, “fine.” He ground out the word. “The idea of another man touching you makes me want to break apart every piece of furniture in this room. And then I want to throw you up against the wall and eff you so hard that you never even think about another man. How is that for adult?” This was a quick read and I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment