Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Horns for the Harem Girl by Lynn Red



There are times a man just wants to be alone with his woman, "I want to be alone with you on the way back. I’ve missed you more than I can say. But hurry, our time is short." I loved seeing Arad at ease and joking around, "you were so swept up by my dashing good looks and irresistible charm that you couldn’t manage to keep yourself from fainting?"  What I really loved the most though was seeing Helena and Arad enjoying themselves, "she fights!” Arad announced, before splashing back and sitting up in the tub. Helena felt the heat from his legs around hers, and she slipped her ankles around his muscled waist. “I take you to the bath, undress you and make you comfortable, and you splash me." I really liked this book it was different from Lynn's other books but to be honest I want more of my bear shifters lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment