Friday, May 29, 2015

Glitter and Grit by Jessie Evans




I loved Grayson he was patient and kind and had a way with words at times, "this may be hard for you to believe, but I like you Shortstack,” he said with a smile. “Even if you are the orneriest little thing I’ve met in a long time." He doesn't like the thought of her putting a tattoo on her bum, "that would be a damned shame.” He cupped her a** in his free hand . “You should never put a mark on something this perfect." Grayson can be series at times, "you could stop taking the pill as soon as you’re stronger and we could just go for it,” Grayson said, pinning her with a look that made it clear he wasn’t joking." I loved this book I love the.characters in this series I'm always looking forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment