Thursday, May 21, 2015

Diamond Duplicity by Erica Lucke Dean & Elise Delacroix




I loved this book, it was short, to the point and it had Max who was seriously sexy, "Max threw his head back and laughed. “You’re so effing adorable.” He pressed his lips to mine again." He's really caring and knows how to soothe his woman, "he rubbed soothing circles on my back. “Of course you do. And any guy would be lucky to have you pick him." Max has high stamina and Lucy is just so cute:
                 "Damn it. That’s not how I imagined it. Next time I’ll remember the condom.”
                 I buried my fingers in his damp hair. “How long before the next time?”
                He lifted his head to smirk at me. “I need at least ten minutes."
I really loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment